The No. Get addiitional information concerning best real money online casino australia. 1 in UV offset printing
- For all UV applications
- EPDM-Surface compound resistant to UV inks and aggressive washes
- Good heat resistance
- Extremely resistant compressible layer
October 2008: Certified by manroland, KBA and HEIDELBERG for the use with UV inks.
Application and description
Ruby CARAT is the leading product in modern offset printing and has made an excellent name for itself in more than 90 countries around the world.
In addition to its UV-resistant surface, Ruby CARAT is distinguished by a compressible intermediate layer that guarantees outstanding printing results and a long service life.
||Brown thread woven in travel direction, PHOENIX stamp with article and serial number
||Art. 327: 1.70 mm / 0.067″
Art. 329: 1.96 mm / 0.077″
|Elongation at 500N/ 50mm
|Compressibility at 1350 kPa
||approx. 9 %
||â‰¥4,500 N/50 mm
|Reduction in thickness due to tensioning and setting
||approx. 78 Shore A
||approx. 55 Shore A
- Delivered on rolls, packed freely suspended
- All cut sizes available with or without bars
- With edge sealing and ink jet identification
- Worldwide sales network
- Fast service