Our All-Around Blanket for sheet-fed offset printing
- Ideal for high-pigment inks
- Suitable for switching between UV and conventional inks
- Very good for use with hybrid inks
- Designed specifically for frequent paper size changes
- Ideal for high quality packaging printing
October 2008: Certified by manroland, KBA and HEIDELBERG for the alternating use with UV and conventional inks.
Application and description
Topaz CARAT is a universal 4-ply printing blanket of exceptional durability.
Topaz CARAT is distinguished by a new compressible intermediate layer that, together with the highly resistant surface layer, guarantees a long service life and outstanding printing results.
Topaz CARATâ€™s superb swell resistance ensures long-lasting good results in hybrid applications.
||Brown thread woven in travel direction, PHOENIX stamp with article and serial number
||Art. 396: 1.96 mm / 0.077″
|Elongation at 500N/ 50mm
|Compressibility at 1350 kPa
||approx. 10 %
||â‰¥ 4,500 N/50 mm
|Reduction in thickness due to tensioning and setting
||approx. 80 Shore A
||approx. 59 Shore A
- Delivered on rolls, packed freely suspended
- All cut sizes available with or without bars
- With edge sealing and ink jet identification
- Worldwide sales network
- Fast service